The firm was founded in 2004 after the acquisition of the Ali Ebrahim law firm which was one of the longest established firms in Harare.The founding partner had been a partner in Marondedze, Nyathi & Majome Legal Practitioners formerly Sibusiso Ndlovu Legal Practitioners, which was one of the larges practices in the Bulawayo and Matabeleland provinces, with branches in Bulawayo, Hwange and Victoria Falls
We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.
To provide excellent, thoroughly researched legal services to both individual and corporate clients while paying close attention to detail.
- Providing legal solutions to and preventing legal problems for our clients through demystifying legal concepts and building personalised relationships in a warm and secure environment so that each individual client feels valued and satisfied.
- To always act in the best interests of clients observing maximum confidentiality coupled with enthusiasm and empathy.
- Legal research and advice
- Commercial and corporate services
- Labour law
- Conveyancing (property transfers) and real estate services
- Notarial practice
- Litigation(civil, corporate and criminal)
- Estate administration, planning and will writing
- Family law
- Debt collection
- Constitutional and human rights law
- Service Excellence
- Human Rights
Our client base is unlimited both locally and internationally. We serve individuals, small companies, financial institutions and major multi national corporations.
We have a special emphasis on international clients because we acknowledge the needs of Zimbabweans in the diaspora and non Zimbabweans with business interests in Zimbabwe. We are thus capable of, and indeed handle all manner of cases in various branches of law from this group. We receive a lot of instructions in family, children’s guardianship, immigration, property and commercial law from Zimbabweans and others living abroad.
We aim at achieving warm personalised but highly professional relationships with our clients. We value each client be they a person or large corporation at an individual level meticulously observing these universal values amongst others:
- Personal responsibility